PICKUP & DELIVERY FAQs
STOP!! READ ALL BEFORE ORDERING!!!!!!!
1. How do I get my essential pet food from Metro Pet Market? Easy! Fill out our online form. You can find the link to our order form here . For EMERGENCY and SENIOR customers only please call us at (639)590-WOOF (9663)
2. What are your current days and hours of operation? Our current hours are Tuesday to Saturday, 11am to 6pm. Our services and hours may change suddenly, so please follow us on Facebook and Instagram for current updates.
3. I submitted my order, now what do I do? Please wait. We will contact you via phone to confirm your order. This can take up to 2 to 3 business days. We will provide all information and instructions regarding your pick-up or delivery order. We will also get your Credit Card info at this time.
4. How do I pay? By Visa or Mastercard ONLY. We will be phoning you to confirm your order and will get your Credit Card information at that time. All orders must be pre-paid. No exceptions.
5. When will I be contacted by phone to confirm my order? As soon as we can. You order has been placed in que. Time may vary depending on how many orders we have, so please be patient, as this may take 2 or 3 business days to get to your order.
6. I notice that your order form doesn’t show all your products. Why? Right now, we are focusing only on the ‘essentials’. We will be adding to this list on an on-going basis.
7. I don’t see prices on the order form. Why is that? This form isn’t a typical e-commerce solution, and it is not possible to have a ‘cart’ with ‘totals’ and ‘tax’.
8. What if I want something that isn’t listed on the order form? Please complete the ‘special requests’ section on the order form. We will do our best to accommodate these requests.
9. I have questions about your foods and supplements or issues specific to my pets. How do I find answers? Currently, we are focusing on orders for pick-up and delivery. We apologize, but we simply don’t have the resources for phone consultations. We ask that you visit our website for links to our products, and for tons of videos and articles about specific issues. If you can’t get the answers you need from our website, please email with your question and your phone number and one of our team members will do their best to contact you – again, please be patient.
10. The order form doesn’t allow me to enter a ‘Quantity’. What if I want more than one unit of something? This is one disadvantage of this order form. We will assume that every quantity is ‘1’ (or the stated minimum in the case of some items); however, you can specify otherwise when we call to confirm your order.
11. Should I stockpile pet food and order more than I usually do? No! Please order quantities similar to your usual purchases. We have good stocking levels currently; our suppliers have indicated no shortages or production delays and there is no worry of significant shortages in the near future. We will limit purchase quantities to ensure nobody is stockpiling unnecessarily.
12. Can I place an order from the parking lot and just wait for it? No. Unfortunately, at this time, all orders must go through our online form to be placed into the que.
13. Does Metro have a preference for pick-up or delivery orders? Yes. Logistically, we prefer pick-up orders; however, we understand that some customers may need to request delivery.
14. When will my order be ready to pick up? This is difficult to predict as it all depends on the number of orders in que. Scheduling information for your pick up order will be discussed when we phone you. This may take up to 2 or 3 days. We are working as fast as we can. Please be patient.
15. When will my order be delivered? This is difficult to predict as it all depends on the number of orders in que. Scheduling information for your Delivery order will be discussed when we phone you. This may not be able to be arranged for up to 2 or 3 days. We are working as fast as we can. Please be patient.
16. Can I choose a specific time of day for my order to be delivered? Currently, no. Unfortunately, we can offer only a general time-frame for delivery orders.
17. Can I get same-day pick-up or delivery service? Currently, no. We are taking orders on a first-come, first-served basis. Hopefully, in the near future we will have the resources to offer same-day services. Please expect 2 or 3 business days for your Pick-up or Delivery order.
18. What if I am completely out of food? Offer your pets a special meal of scrambled eggs, meats and veggies! Or some canned sardines and yogurt! Dr. Karen Becker has some great recipe ideas online (search on google or YouTube). These ideas will give you some healthy options to get you through until we can process your order.
19. Can I specify which location I want to pick my order up from? Yes! Pick up is available from either Metro Pet location! (visit our website for address and maps)
20. How do I pick up my order? Please pull up into the lot (back lot at downtown location – front door at Rochdale location). Ring the doorbell or knock on the door. We will greet you at the door and ask for your name and number and then bring your order out to your vehicle. **This is intended to be a completely touchless interaction**
21. What about my Metro Membership stamps on my card? At this time, we are limiting contact and will not be stamping membership cards. We will stamp your receipt – please retain this – when things get back to ‘normal’, we will apply earned stamps to your Metro Membership card. **also, please note that we cannot redeem Metro Membership Cards right now. We will let you know when this changes.
22. Can I return or exchange a product? No. All sales are final. This is to discourage unnecessary stockpiling and also to limit contact. If your pet suddenly won’t eat their usual foods, please visit our website for articles and videos on how to deal with picky eaters.
23. Why can’t I get through on the phone? Our apologies! We are a small (yet mighty) team, but we are simply overwhelmed with orders. We are doing our best.
24. I placed my order but I haven’t received a phone call confirmation yet. Why? Our apologies! We are a small (yet mighty) team. We are doing our best to phone and confirm all orders, but expect delays. We phone to confirm orders in the order they are received. If you miss our phone call, don't worry we'll call you back within a couple hours.
25. When will you open your doors again? We wish we had an answer for you. We miss all your lovely faces, and we miss seeing your pets! But for now we are doing our best to keep everyone as safe as possible while still ensuring your pets can get their essentials!
26. What can I do to help? Be patient. Be understanding. Be kind. Everyone is doing their best to adapt and evolve in these unprecedented and challenging times. Consider donating some food and toys to local homeless animals in need (this is available in our order form).
27. How do I know if there are changes to your services or hours? Follow us on Facebook and Instagram – it’s the only way we can effectively announce updates. We don’t have the resources to answer phone calls or return phone messages and emails asking about our hours and services.
28. What can I do to entertain myself while I’m at home? Wash your hands. Don’t be selfish. Check on an elderly relative to ensure they have everything they need. Take your pet for a walk – maybe even swing by our downtown location and take a selfie at our murals. Snuggle your pets – they’re good medicine